Crescent Air Freight offers industry-leading chemicals and hazardous materials transportation services including documentation, warehousing and shipping at major gateways throughout the United States. In particular, shippers in the Midwest, Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states enjoy the benefits of having their shipments handled by experts with unsurpassed skills and qualifications in the field.
For shippers who are already qualified and equipped to handle their own packing and documentation, we offer turn-key solutions such as air and ocean freight bookings and forwarding services. Our staff and vendors are certified to handle hazardous materials shipments in compliance with ICAO/IATA and U.S. Department of Transportation regulations. Services offered to chemical exporters include:
- Hazardous packing, labeling and documentation standards in compliance with ICAO & U.S. DOT regulations
- Extensive space allocations for Cargo Aircraft Only materials to most worldwide destinations
- Ocean container loading services in compliance with DOT and Coast Guard regulations
- Coordination with competent authorities for commodities requiring special approval
- Consulting services for shippers seeking to establish internal hazardous materials programs and services
We handle most categories of hazardous materials ranging from flavorings and perfumery products to aerosols, corrosives and many others. We service the needs of hazardous materials shippers in many industries including:
- Perfumery, Cosmetics and Toiletries Exporters
- Circuit Board and Electronic Components Manufacturers & Vendors
- Chemical Manufacturers & Exporters
- Flavoring Manufacturers & Exporters
- Audio Equipment Manufacturers and Distributors
Servicing clients in industries as varied as audio equipment to paint manufacturing has allowed us to develop superior handling services for hazardous cargo. We look forward to putting our skills to work for you.