Through our FMC licensed OTI & NVOCC subsidiary Crescent Overseas Ocean Logistics (COOL), Crescent Air Freight is well equipped to handle ocean cargo of all types. Our NVOCC capabilities and advantages include:
- CFS facilities at all major U.S. ports
- Volume contracts with major international steamship lines
- Nationwide haulage services for all FCL and LCL shipments
- LCL Ocean Service through our direct service, or via industry leading co-load partners
Our capabilities in the ocean freight arena have been employed in support of major international construction projects, as well as for commercial cargo and retail merchandise. Allow us to put together a superior ocean freight solution for your firm’s requirements.
Break Bulk Services
For oversized cargo, project cargo, or Roll On/Roll Off (Ro/Ro) shipments, we offer a superior solution through break bulk shipping services. As global demand continues to increase for capital equipment and infrastructure development, our break bulk services offer:
- Service aboard the world’s largest break bulk vessel operators
- Access to an unsurpassable global network of break bulk vessels, project freight coordinators and scheduled carriers
- Extensive haulage arrangements including multi-state road permits and police escorts
- Port services, including receiving, loading/unloading, and provision of specialized equipment including cranes, hoists, tows and other items
- True global reach and service offerings
Crescent Air Freight’s global partnerships allow us to coordinate the movement, delivery, and re-positioning of large cargo throughout the world in a timely and cost- effective manner. We welcome the opportunity to coordinate such projects for your company.