For government agencies as well as prime and sub-contractors to the U.S. Armed Forces and federal government, Crescent Air Freight offers door-to-door service from all U.S. origins to most overseas (OCONUS) facilities. Our services to shippers include:
- Duty Free Exemptions & Customs Clearance
- Reconstruction Levy Exemption Processing (Iraq)
- Delivery services via standard truck, convoy or armed escort
- Inventory management and reporting at origin, destination or regional distribution center
- Project coordination capabilities in support of USAID, State Department or NGOs
- EDI document exchange capability
In keeping with proper compliance standards and procurement practices, Crescent Air Freight is registered in CCR and qualifies for Supplier Diversity programs through certification by the New York/New Jersey MSDC.
Crescent Air Freight handles the international requirements of many major government contractors requiring deliveries into difficult destinations such as Afghanistan, as well as more routine destinations throughout Europe and the Asia Pacific Region. We welcome the opportunity to service your international business as well.